Below you will find detailed information for the 4 Day Land Based Tour on San Cristobal Island in the Galapagos.
Each night you will be staying in either a hostel or hotel depending on which level of the tour you choose. Your destinations during the tour will be the same regardless of which class level you have purchased. During the tour you will have a naturalist guide who will speak English and Spanish.
* Most of these tours include destinations which require boat travel to reach. If you have chosen a multiple island tour; there will be boat travel required to complete the entire tour. It possible that some travel by boat will be required to visit some locations on a single island tour.
Copyright 2013 ©dreamkapture.com ® All Rights Reserved
* The Class is determined by level of nightly lodging (hostel/hotel) you will be staying in while on the tour
- Accommodation in selected hotel /hostel category
- Most Meals
- Guided tours during the program
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- All transfers and transportation in Galapagos during the tour
- Flight Ticket
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee
($100.00 per person)
- Migratory Control
($10.00 per person)
- Isabela Fee
($5.00 per person)
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (Tips)
Other Land Tour options:
|4 Day Land Based Tours
San Cristobal Island
Arrive in the San Cristobal airport. Your first visit will be to the Interpretation Center. Here you will learn about Galapagos Islands and the amazing animal life which lives there.
In the afternoon you will visit Playa Mann which is located about 10 minutes from Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. It is a white sand beach formed by the fragmentation of shells, the clarity of the water allows the practice of snorkeling.
A Walk through the Dry Forest of Cerro Tijeretas. Here you will see Blue Footed and Nazca boobie birds.
In the afternoon you will make a visit to Lobería.The Loberia features interesting flora and you may see giant tortoises in their natural habitat.
In the morning you will visit Junco Lagoon, the only permanent fresh water lake in the Galapagos. The lake is frequented by numerous water birds.
Later in the day you will making a visit to the Tarzan house. This location is a popular tourist attraction. The house is built inside a tree and it includes a large basement. There are many tropical plants and epiphytes to be found in this beautiful area.
Return to top of page